Due to ambitious growth my Kerry client need an experienced Estimator to join their & innovate team.
Reporting to the Senior Estimator, the purpose of this role is to support the OCE growth plan by:
Taken responsibilities for numerous varied aspects with a specific focus on architectural metal works.
Key duties of the role would include (but not limited to) :
- Management of Pre-Production Only orders from estimate through to invoicing.
- Preparation of Enquiry Packages providing supplier quotes.
- Complete pricing and provide quotations for all products.
- Conduct cost analysis following completion of jobs
- Liaise with other departments as required to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery.
- Work to a high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001 and EN1090
What you'll need :
- Relevant qualification, i.e. Construction Studies, Engineering
- Fundamental understanding quantity surveying and estimating.
- Knowledge of steel materials & Architectural Metal works.
- Minimum 18 months experience in this sector
- Flexibility around working on projects.
Want to know more : Please call Colin on 021-44345770 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.