I'm looking for Senior Business Analyst, to be involved in all areas of the product and project lifecycles to identify, design, develop, launch, deliver and improve products.
You will be supporting the overall roadmap for the Analytics Platform. This role will work across all phases of the project life cycle and product design lifecycle including working on various agile projects that are cross-functional.
If you are:
- Excellent communicator
- Strong team player and also motivated to work on your own initiative
And you have:
- Skills and knowledge of Business Analysis tools such as root cause analysis and six sigma
- Experience in defining and documenting high level and detailed business requirements and specifications
- Understanding the importance of documenting end to end business process flows
- Proficient in SQL
- Analyse and understand business workflow and assist building proposed solutions for product enhancements and new initiatives
- Collaborate with UI/UX team to create mock-ups, prototypes and technical workflows
- Gather, define and validate business requirements from multiple stakeholders for the development and implementation of products, tools and analytics
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that they clearly understand the requirements and the features to be delivered
- Capture and track feedback from the end users for future application and analytics design and provide recommendations in developing business solutions for business stakeholders
- Support testing activities across all phases of projects including unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing and downstream testing
* All candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland (Valid Stamp 4 or EU passport)
For more information please contact Maja@firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01 474 4699
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.