A leading global financial services provider in Galway is looking to hire a fund accountant
- Calculating and reporting the funds’ Net Asset Values (NAV’s)
- Performing security and cash reconciliation between company records and those of the funds’ custodians prime brokers
- Processing shareholder activity and reconciling to the funds’ transfer agent
- Performing procedures to ensure funds are in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Training and mentoring junior team members
- Supervising 1-2 junior fund accountants
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Fund Administration
- 1 year NAV review experience
- Relevant thrid level qualification in business or finance related subject
- Excellent administrative skills as well as proficiency in MS Office suite
- Experience using Advent Geneva system desirable but not essential
If you are interested in the above role, or in speaking about other available opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Colin on (01) 4744608.
View my current vacancies here
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.