Tax Accountant | Aircraft Leasing | 60k | South Dublin
My client, one of the world’s leading aircraft leasing firms is seeking to hire a newly qualified tax accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be a qualified AITI account and should ideally be coming from a Big 4 practice, with specific experience in CT taxation matters.
The role is based in South Dublin and the salary ranges from 58 -60k + benefits (See below)
• Providing support and tax technical advice to business divisions and management on a wide range of consultancy matters.
• Assisting in the preparation and review of various tax returns and tax computations for the group.
• Preparing and reviewing tax provisions to meet GWL’s quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements.
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with business units/divisions.
• Keeping up to date with current tax legal/and regulatory requirements.
• Responsibility for direct and indirect tax filings for multiple jurisdictions
• Tax reporting for consolidated and standalone financial statements
• A professional Accounting Qualification or AITI qualified.
• Corporation tax or VAT experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Big 4 practice
• Bonus scheme, 10% employer pension contribution (not sure if this is for every level),
• Annual gym membership reimbursement scheme, if you spend €500 euro throughout the year on gyms, wellness activities, personal training etc, they will reimburse you.
• Health insurance for them and their families.
• Life Assurance (8 x salary)
• Free breakfast and lunch in their fully catered canteen in their new building. Dinners Tuesday and Thursday.
• Flexible working hours- at discretion of your manager.
• Summer working hours- finish at 3.30pm on a Friday and start at 10.30am on a Monday.
• On site Yoga, pilates, barre classes as well as running groups.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 () and send an updated version of your cv today to email@example.com.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.