Sigmar is seeking a Sourcer to join our highly successful multilingual team. If you are interested in a fast-paced job with great benefits and a competitive commission structure then read on.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Bonus structure from day one.
- Healthcare and pension schemes available after six months.
- Flexi-time, annual leave which increases with years of service, company-wide trips abroad.
- Social events: cinema club, yoga, french classes, half marathons, nights out and more!
- Excellent on the job training from the best recruiters in Ireland.
- Sigmar Recruitment established in 2002, is a leading Irish recruitment services company comprised of 14 specialist divisions covering the entire recruitment process and managed service spectrum.
- We employ over 120 industry specialists across our offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Tralee.
- We have won over 40 awards for recruitment excellence and workplace culture including HR Supplier of the Year at the HR Management & Leadership Awards 2018 and Best Client Service at the Recruitment International Awards 2017.
- Sourcing the best talent through boolean searches, linkedin, jobs boards, our internal database and other sources.
- Engaging passive candidates on social media.
- Create engaging jobs ads.
- Make a high volume of calls to candidates.
- Screen candidates to determine what jobs they are looking for and pass them on to the recruiter.
- Build your own pipeline of top candidates and stay in contact with them until they've found a job.
- Targeting is not a traditional commission structure but an uncapped bonus structure based on the quality of candidates you find!
What we are looking for
- Degree finished.
- Someone who enjoys being on the phone and loves talking to people.
- Someone able to work to speed in a high-volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English.
- Experience in a call centre environment, receptionist, or another job involving a high call volume.
- Experience in sales or recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.