- You’ll need to have your Level 8 in Chemistry or a related field
- A minimum 3 Years’ experience in a similar role
- You’ll have good Technical Capabilities, Communication Skills and Teamwork Abilities
- The purpose of this role is to conduct Analytical Testing on commercial, stability and non-routine samples, in addition to participate in the test method development, validation and technical transfers as required.
- You’ll be utilising all Modern Analytical Techniques and so industry experience is crucial.
- You’ll complete documentation associated with Testing/Method Development & Validation/ equipment qualification in a timely manner.
- Performing equipment Calibration and qualification as required.
- Reviewing of all laboratory Quality Systems to ensure compliance to cGMP.
- You’ll be participating in Regulatory, Internal (Auditor/Auditee) and Vendor Audit programs as required.
- Providing Training (induction/ on the job/ procedures and updates), technical guidance / Trouble Shooting to laboratory staff including review of associated training records.
- You’ll be reviewing and approval of Laboratory Results and documentation, as required the Trending and charting of data.
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.