You will be focusing on customer delivery performances, lead times, inventory and cycle times with the aim of driving productivity and innovation.
- Develop Solutions to complex problems and ensuring solutions are effective.
- You will be providing Guidance to lower level personnel as required
- Lead Data Analysis for production planning and volume studies
- Lead Continuous Improvement efforts
- You will be tracking Materials
- Monitor Staff Performance
- Level 8 (Level 9 preferred) Degree in a Business/Supply Chain field
- Strong SAP skills and experience
- You must have 4 Years of related experience
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ideally you will exhibit Strong Leadership qualities
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.