Looking for an Engineering Manager for a small Manufacturing company based in Galway. You would be in charge of a team of about 40 and report directly to the Managing Director.
The Engineering Manager would also be directly involved in or take charge of new projects.
- Provide strong leadership to the Engineering team.
- Coach and develop direct reports to upskill and improve.
- Develop and implement the continuous improvement plan for the Engineering Department.
- Work with other departments to drive the continuous improvement projects as require
- Evaluate and prioritise projects in terms of scope, schedule and budget.
- Generate project progress reports and present to Senior Management as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar technical field.
- At least eight year's experience working as a senior engineer / manager in an industrial environment
- Strong automation experience
- Proven people management skills.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry would be an advantage
If you are interested in this Engineering Manager job, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.