Ireland’s leading energy provider are seeking a Key Account Manager to work in their Dublin office.
They generate and supply energy to hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses across the island of Ireland and chances are, when you flick the switch they’ve had something to do with the lights coming on.
As you can imagine, powering over 1 million customers takes a pretty big team of people who are as powerful and energetic as the electricity they supply. The industry is in a constant state of change and they need exceptional people like you to help deliver the future of energy. So… are you ready to switch on your career with Ireland’s leading energy provider?
What is on offer…
Joining on a permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary plus an attractive bonus structure. With a market leading benefits package including up to 25 days leave a year, generous company pension scheme, private healthcare for all the family, access to Learning and Development opportunities, Wellbeing Programme, Subsidised Gym Membership and free onsite car parking!
Your new role…
In the office based role you will report to the Head of Industrial & Commercial Sales, with responsibility for negotiating energy supply contracts with customers based across Ireland. The role will have a key focus in the areas of acquisition, retention and churn.
- Negotiate energy supply contracts with commercial energy users, achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Grow and defend revenue base in current account portfolio in line with customer retention targets.
- Provide professional account management support to customers on commercial issues including contracts, pricing, market information and billing issues.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Ensure all sales processes are implemented in line with regulatory requirements.
- Continuously develop knowledge of the competitive market place, providing information and recommendations to management as required.
- Build internal relationships with the wider sales team along with internal teams such as Trading, Energy Services and Marketing.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
- Experience of dealing with corporate customers on the telephone in a customer service or sales environment
- Proven sales experience with a track record of delivering targets or KPI’s
- Experience of assisting with tenders and quotations
- Knowledge of the energy industry.
- Third level degree in a Sales, Business or similar field.
- Excellent IT and administration skills.
- Drive for Results
- Manages Relationships
- Strategic Approach
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward thinking approach and be able to work independently.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.