Trainee Accountant – Advertising Company – South Dublin - €31K
Advertising Company based in the heart of South Dublin are looking for a dynamic, eager Trainee Accountant to join their team. This company is a multi-national company which is a leader in the respective advertising field. The company have put a lot of effort and energy in to creating a working environment which nurtures education & progression.
- Precious Accounts Payable experience or coming from an Accountancy practice environment
- At the early stages of ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ACA exams or with the intent to begin studying
- Relevant third level qualification
- A team player who is happy to work in a collaborative environment
- SAGE exposure is advantageous but not essential
About the role:
- Supporting the Finance Department by assisting with the monthly accounts and specific deadlines
- Preparation of general accounts
- Carrying out Bank, petty cash and reconciliations
- Processing of Accruals, prepayments and intercompany transactions
- Accounts payable responsibility and invoice coding/entry
- Maintenance of accuracy of the General Ledger and Bank Accounts Reconciliation, Vat Returns
- Role is reporting to the CFO
The Good Part:
- Full study support.
- Salary €25-31,000 depending on experience
- Healthcare, life assurance & pension
- Central location – surrounded by bustling shops, restaurants, pubs
- Energetic modern office space with the central aim of having a great working culture
How do I apply?
Send cv to Louise Dillon at Sigmar Accountancy & Finance Team on email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744639 for a confidential chat about what opportunities are available and your next mo
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.