Change Management and Delivery – Securities Services
Programme Manager - TA
Our Client an International Bank is currently looking for a Programme Manager who is degree qualified with relevant qualification (PRINCE 2 Practitioner, PMP).
You will have the below and more:
- Detailed knowledge and managerial experience in the Transfer Agency business / securities services business;
- Proven ability in successfully designing and implementing Transfer Agency solutions to meet complex business requirements;
- Track record for successfully completing business change projects for Transfer Agency platforms
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills; must be capable of producing clear, unambiguous status reports and interacting positively with senior business management, department heads and vendors;
- Ability to build a consensus at all levels within the organisation;
- Must be able to work autonomously, plan strategically, be self-motivated and exhibit “can-do” attitude.
If you are fed up contracting and want to settle into a permanent role then this could be for you. For full information you can contact Denise on 01 4744628 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.