Great opportunity for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to support an in-house manufacturing scale-up for a Class III medical device.
The company is a small but rapidly expanding Medical Device company located in Galway.
- identify areas/opportunities for efficiencies and process improvement in the current manufacturing processes
- Identify solutions to improve yields, reduce cycle times and eliminate unnecessary processing steps
- Develop plans and procedures to implement the improvements and work with a variety of internal stakeholders to execute the plans
- Facilitate the scale-up of activities to meet commercial demand
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar technical field.
- At least 10 year's experience working as a senior engineer / manager in Manufacturing/Process engineering
- Experience in the Medical Device industry a strong advantage.
- Experience with Process Improvement and Lean Manufacturing.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.