Project Electrical Engineer
Our client is seeking an experiencedProject Electrical Engineer to join their project department who are based in Dublin 13.
They are looking for someone with minimum 5 years electrical experience and preferably with knowledge of IT and Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering. Salary between 45-50k depending on experience.
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy company and work on projects which help shape Irelands infrastructure.
The Job at Hand:
- Responsibility for managing and running daily several projects.
- Contact for field construction activities and coordinate multiple teams for the installation.
- Carrying out project work and engineering studies as necessary.
- Working with the System Owner on producing and developing the project documentation, feasibility study, URS, scope of works, AutoCAD drawings and tender documents.
- Market research for possible engineering solutions.
- Ensuring performance monitoring of Providers in compliance with the Company Contractors Plan,
- Checking of Contractor documentation (Method Statements, Temporary Traffic Management Plans, staff training records, induction records, CSCS cards etc.)
- Ensuring Projects are brought in on time and on budget.
- Liaise with the Project Manger to ensure compliance with the Procurement procedures.
- Degree qualification
- 5 years’ experience, some or all as an Electrical Engineer.
- Knowledge in Auto Cad, MS Office and MS Project.
- Experience in infrastructure projects desirable.
- Knowledge of IT and Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering desirable.
- Strong communicational skills
- Driven to succeed, ability to work on own initiative, and a team player.
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.