Junior Legal Secretary | Dublin City Centre
Title: Junior Legal Secretary
Location: Dublin City Centre (D2 area)
Interested in starting your Legal career with a well-known and well respected Law Firm in Dublin City Centre?
We are working with a General Practice based in Dublin City Centre who have a great opportunity for a Junior Legal Secretary.
The role is open to any candidates who have experience in an Irish Law firm.
Applications will be at an advantage if you have experience in litigation or property.
- Secretarial support to a small team of solicitors;
- General office admin;
- Reception duties;
- Maintaining and updating files and internal database;
- Correspondence with clients; and
- Ad hoc secretarial duties as required;
- Ideally will have some form of Legal secretary experience;
- Experience in an office environment;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you believe your skill set matches this role please send your CV to Conor Hoey at email@example.com or click apply below! Alternatively if you would like a confidential chat about the market, call me on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.