Head of HR – Permanent Position – North Dublin
- This job is with a North Dublin Engineering company that has significant growth plans.
- They are seeking a proactive HR Manager with broad experience in HR who will relish the opportunity to develop the HR & Training function in line with the company’s changing needs.
- This position will report into the CEO and will have 3-4 direct reports initially.
- This is a newly created HR role offering the opportunity for the successful candidate to take ownership of, and grow the function, with the full backing of senior leadership for a modern, progressive HR function.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years HR experience with 5 years+ at Manager level.
- Previous experience developing or implementing new HR procedures, projects, policy all advantageous.
- Experience working closely with senior management.
- Coming from a Manufacturing/Engineering/Pharmaceutical industry background would be advantageous, but not essential.
- TUPE experience would be beneficial also due to expected acquisition(s).
This role will be to partner with senior management and will include the following:
- Conduct an analysis of the HR function and develop new policies/procedures/systems/HR strategy in line with the growth of the company and best practice.
- Conduct skills gap analysis and create both short term and long term Resourcing Strategies as well as Development plans to address any risks.
- Support management, and advise employees, on any policy and procedure queries.
- Management of any and all HR aspects as required.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, through prior experience, all of the above.
This being a critical role in a changing and growing company, the successful candidate will come from a strong generalist background with a history of HR implementation and change management.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources or Recruitment roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.