We’re looking for an experienced Java Developer to come on board and help enhance and extend an eFX platform, used by thousands of users worldwide. This is a 12-month daily rate contract based in Dublin South paying €500 per day for strong developers.
- Java development on Linux/UNIX.
- Development of distributed systems and low latency automated algo pricing.
- Work on execution and risk management systems.
What you need
- Exceptional development skills in Java on Linux/UNIX.
- Experience in Java.
- Experience in Agile development and SCRUM practices.
- Solid OO design skills with an emphasis on distributed low latency, high availability systems, including algorithmic execution engines, CEP, trade & order lifecycle management, pricing and risk management.
- Strong understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking and sockets programming.
- Experience with JVM tuning and garbage collection algorithms.
Why should you apply for this role?
- 12-month contract with view to extension
- Paying €500 per day (€115,000+ per annum)
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
For more information apply today or Contact Ana Silva on 014744 611
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.