Junior Accounts Payable | Construction | South Dublin
An exciting opportunity has become available in an Irish owned construction based in South Dublin.
The Junior Accounts Payable Specialist will be primarily responsible for the Accounts Payable Function in a fast-paced and high energy construction environment as well as assisting with the preparation of accounts
The salary on the role ranges from 28-30k + benefits.
• Purchase Order Processing
• Processing Supplier invoices
• Initiating and processing supplier payments, with all supporting documentation
• Reconciling supplier statement to Accounts payable ledger on a monthly basis
• Dealing with supplier queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Processing employee expenses
• Assist in the preparation of year end and month end accounts
• Other Finance duties that may be assigned
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
• Comfortable with ERP accounting software
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Deadline focused with the ability to identify and escalate issues quickly
• Strong Excel and IT skills
For further details on the Accounts Payable jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.