Senior GL Accountant Required For US Tech Company In Dublin Who Are Growing Quick!
A NASDAQ listed US Technology company who have their International Head Office in Dublin currently have a job opportunity for a Senior GL Accountant who is ambitious and wants to develop their accounting career.
Due to an increased amount of Merger and Acquisition activity across their global operations, this company are growing fast.
This role will initially commence as a 12-month contract, however there could be opportunities to remain with the business beyond this due to the size of the Dublin team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Ownership of US GAAP reporting and responsibility for a number of entities across a range of countries.
• Preparation of GL monthly journal entries and recording.
• Coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities with the business units and the cross-functional teams.
• Complete monthly, quarterly and year end closing process for the assigned legal entities in accordance with timelines.
• Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis in accordance with timelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
• ACCA / ACA /CIMA Qualified with 2 years+ PQE
• Experience working in a multinational company or large company
• Experience using Oracle or a similar ERP system
Salary for this job is up to €62,000 + a generous completion bonus
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.