This is an exciting opportunity to be hands-on and manage the Marketing strategy for our clients portfolio of leading brands.
If you are an Assistant Brand Manager who is looking for the next step up in their career then this is the role for you and an opportunity to get to work for Irelands leading beverage supplier.
You will be responsible for:
- All ATL brand plans – origination and delivery, including Digital.
- Deliver the Consumer marketing activity such as Creative & Media, Digital, PR & Social, Packaging, Range extensions & NPD, Event Management/Samplings etc.
- Managing cross-functional teams on key Marketing led projects e.g. Product launches, and inputting to strategic projects such as creative, quality and packaging development.
- Responsibility for controlling and reporting marketing budgets.
- Development of all Sponsorship and Event opportunities.
- Management of 3rd party agencies to guarantee strategic brand support.
- Liaison with Trade Marketing and Consumer marketing team to maximise effective planning in line with Consumer brand strategy.
- Development and delivery of strategies to build brand presence and profitability
- Work with Innovation and Brand teams, develop strategies to support the trade launch and early lifecycle of emerging brands in the On and Off-Trade.
- Creation of compelling brand selling stories to generate and maintain brand commitment and preference
- Monthly reporting on key Marketing initiatives
- Minimium of 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Graduate level with degree in relevant subject area.
- Good brand and commercial experience, with experience of point of sale and promotional management and implementation.
- Experience of working effectively across both sales and marketing teams.
- A clear understanding of commercial issues is required
- Drinks industry or FMCG awareness.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 014744602 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.