My client, a Medical Device company based in Galway, is looking for a Process Technician for the night shift. The Process Technician will be responsible for performing a variety of technical and support roles to the production department.
- Ensure all processes & equipment are setup and ready for production.
- Monitor production outputs and downtime.
- Provide ongoing day to day support to Production; continually seek to drive improvement in operation performance while also maintaining highest levels of regulatory conformance.
- Effectively trouble shoots issues implementing “robust permanent fix” solutions.
- Establish and maintain appropriate Manufacturing documentation including, Equipment documentation, Bills of Materials, Product routings, Manufacturing procedures and Logs.
- Technically support process validation activities.
- Work as a member of the core team (Supervisor, Training and Quality) to manage daily line performance, trouble shooting and resolving technical issues in a timely manner such as to minimise downtime and support continuous flow.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Medical device environment or similar industry.
- Must possess good technical ability and be self-motivated.
- A self-starter takes initiative in the performance of their duties.
- A good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to build effective relationships with employees in other Dept’s. ie. Technicians and Engineers.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.