If you wish to apply for this role please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or any questions call Aoife on 01-474 46 91
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Monitor and report on assigned portfolio(s).
• Proactively escalate potential issues and concerns with Assistant Manager
• Ensures weekly/monthly collections targets are achieved,
• Perform month-end activities as required;
• Preparation & Reconciliation of assigned Month End Reports ;
• Assist with Audit Requests
• Undertake other ad-hoc projects and duties as required,
Credit Control and Collections
• Collection of overdue customer debt via telephone, letter, e mail, etc;
• Ensures that the collections processes are followed and are in adherence with Collection Tool
• Work with other departments to resolve customer queries;
• Meet DSO and cash collection targets.
• Clear historic items in AR accounts
Transaction Processing and Administration
• Prepare Manual Credits
• Cash Discount Processing and review
• Review and Implement Credit Limit changes
• A minimum of three years’ relevant experience, preferably in an accounts receivable and/or credit control role;
• Good working knowledge of an ERP system, such JD Edwards
• Good working knowledge of MS office, especially Excel & Outlook
• Experience in Report Preparation and Review
• Strong Customer Service Focus
• High attention to detail
• Self-starter & Team Player.
• Previous finance SSC Experience
• Previous Project Experience
• SOX Audit Experience
• Credit qualification or equivalent related qualification (CICM/IICM)
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.