The specialist must be a team player who actively manages their nominated ledger(s); taking control of all aspects of the Corporate Payables process.
Some details on job description
- Ensures accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed
- Ensuring all expenses are correctly audited in line with policy (I-expenses) and loaded to AP module in a timely manner for each entity
- Process transactions, reconcile and maintain various accounts and ledgers. Transactions processed and maintained will include; accounts payable, vendor’s invoices, employee expense reimbursements, subsidiary ledgers, statements, billings, and/or other accounting document
- 3+ years related experience
- Experience with Oracle or similar preferred
- Detailed knowledge of the Accounts Payable process
- (English/Polish speaking)
Reporting to:Accounts Payable Team Lead
Please apply to Aoife on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 474 4691
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.