My client a well regarded international client require 2* Surveyors.
I am happy to consider one senior and one junior candidiate.
If you're interested in career progression & providing top quality results ..read below.
What you'll need !
- To deliver projects on time & on budget, to the required quality & in a safe manner.
- To carry out the appropriate tasks as outlined / briefed by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Understands fully & complies with the Health & Safety (EHS) and Environmental policy.
- Reports works on the internal database, attends meetings & has commercial awareness.
- Provides valuable feedback at appropriate site / management meetings
- Follows company procedures on nonconformities to comply with ISO regulations.
- Supports, training of junior staff & communicates effectively with clients (when required).
What I need to see !
- Safe Pass and various CSCS Card Required – as dictated by client or project.
- Manual Handling Training Required & physicall able to carry out the role.
- Flexibility around travel (important) & a full clean drivers licence.
- 2 years’ experience in Topographic surveys. One years exposure if junior.
- Chartered surveyor or professional membership of surveying bodies (desirable).
What to learn more ...
Please get in touch with your CV today to discuss in full.
My address is firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-4315770.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.