My client a Cork based Pharma company require a Clinical Trial Scientist
Do you enjoy working as part or a problem solving collaborative team ?
Are you bi-lingual ? Do you speak a second European language ?
Are you focused in healping patients access life saving treatments ?
This role could be for you. Some requirements ! ( Not exhaustive ).
- Provides frontline clinical trial capabilities in support of clinical development.
- Responsible for ensuring sites meet requirements into clinical trials (CT's) & support activities.
- You will be central in obtaining CT authorisation & ethical approvals
- Central role in execution of the budget & contract & oversees inspection readiness.
- Confortable in record keeping i.e "Master File" and collaboration with colleagues.
- Ensures country specific regulatory & data privacy reqs are incorporated into submissions.
- You will have a basic understanding of legal & financial requirements
- Passionate about shared learning & "continious improvement".
What you will need !
- Passionate about patient health and expereince in a reglated setting.
- Fully bi-lingual! Must speak a second language
- Related Technical Degree with at least 2 years experience in clinical trials.
- Expereince with Master data filing or a related GDP platform.
- A solid understanding of clinical trial development.
- Do you speak a second European language ? Are you bilingual English-?
- Must enjoy working in a team. Project management skills.
Interested ? Don't delay..talk to me today please.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.