Electronic Test Engineer Job 1 (Permanent)
- You will contribute to daily support of production activity across both Customer service and quality deliverables.
- You will ensure to this end that there is maximum uptime with respect to all test equipment.
- You will be responsible for Designing and develop Automated Test Systems for electronic based Products.
- You will Develop test specifications in-circuit test and functional test processes.
- You will Identify and implement opportunities for improvement on existing Test Systems/Processes.
- You will have hands on input to Validation of Test Systems.
- You will have knowledge of Pneumatic circuit, C programming language and troubleshooting of test issues.
- You will Represent the Test Engineering function on NPI’s
Electronic Test Engineer Job 2 (Contract & Permanent)
- Drive Test Engineering best practices including S/W & H/W standardisation from Prototyping through to Series Production.
- Provide requirements to DFT, DFMs, PFMEAs & Design Reviews.
- Work closely with Next Generation Test Engineering & Project Teams in delivering new projects to Production with clear focus on Cycle Times Targets, First Time Yield, Direct Labour and Test System Efficiency/Utilisation.
- Provide training to Technician/Engineering Group as part of Project handover to Production
- Support Product Line Development and Open Issues
- Support New Production Equipment Deliveries
To apply for these positions, please contact Sarah Williams at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455301 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.