Key Duties and responsibilities include:
- Complete monthly management accounts and reporting packs to Receivers and Investors on a portfolio of properties
- Maintenance of all financial data relating to portfolio of properties ensuring the integrity of the data
- Co-ordinate with key stakeholders to ensure that reporting commitments for each portfolio of properties are met and that any issues are appropriately resolved on a timely basis
- Assist Accounts Receivable with the recording of bank receipts
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
- Property Management accounts expereince would be an additional benefit.
- 25 days holidays inclusive of 4 paid Company Days (3 days between Stephens Day & New Year’s Day and Good Friday
- Contributory Pension Scheme which is 5% and 5% increasing to 10% Company Contribution if over 30
- Onsite Fitness Centre & Classes
- Access to Group Discount (VHI & AVIVA)
- Study & Educational Assistance
Please apply to Aoife: email@example.com CV in word format please
More details and benefits list will be given upon submittal
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.