Multinational environment and gain hands on experience in a busy EMEA finance function. This role will work closely alongside the Treasury Analyst and Treasury Director.
Although this is initially a 12- month contract there is a strong possibility of this going on longer or becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Role and Requirements:
- Daily cash management for the entities you would be responsible for.
- Working with team to develop a monthly cashflow forecast.
- Reflecting daily transactions and monthly interest rates for each intercompany loan facility.
- Release of weekly AP payment files from local ERP.
- Coordinating employee monthly expenses and monitoring unapproved expenses in company’s expense management system.
- Liaising with banks on a regular basis in relation to operational issues.
- Must have cash management experience and knowledge of payment types. You will have executed payments in a prior role from an ERP and through a banking system.
- Familiar with intercompany loans.
- Experience interacting with wider finance team such as AP, AR and financial reporting teams.
- Knowledge of settlements, confirmations and reconciliations.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.