Huge professional services firm is looking for a strong Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant / Consultant
You will work closely with key stakeholders in all areas of the business. The role would suit a person who has experience in a similar environment and has excellent analytical and reporting skills. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a fast-moving and dynamic retail company.
Your tasks will include:
- Management of the annual budget and quarterly forecast cycles (for multi-store and department cost centers), ensuring quality, accuracy, and timeliness of reporting
- 3 Year forecasts.
- Retail store and distribution KPI reporting.
- Revenue and expenditure analysis, with a commercial focus
- Stock analysis, including ageing, slow moving and NRV reporting
- Preparation of cost centre KPI’s and management reports
- Preparation of executive board meeting reports
- P&L consolidation reporting
- Analytical reviews with commentary
- Supporting the financial reporting team
- Producing ad-hoc business reports to assess business performance and aid informed decision making
Your knowledge, skills, and experience include:
- Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ideally with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a commercially focussed FP&A role, with the ability to work to reporting deadlines
- Pension+ 5% matching contribution
- Life Assurance x 4 times salary
- Eligible for conclusion annual bonus scheme- not guaranteed – based on company and individual performance
- Subsidized restaurant onsite
- Tax saver scheme/ cycle to work scheme
- Holidays – 25 days annual leave
- Free gym on site
If this sounds like you, and you want to hear more please apply to Aoife in Sigmar firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 01 474 4691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.