- This person will report into the Financial Controller.
- This is a challenging role requiring a high calibre candidate as it will be combining a tax role with business analytics.
Some core responsiblities;
- Support the Financial Controller, Finance Director and Partners with insightful business analysis.
- Build financial models to share with the partners.
- Understand the revenue drivers of the business and ways of adding value.
- Key business partner to the partners.
- Analysis of current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Pension+ 5% matching contribution
- Life Assurance x 4 times salary
- Eligible for conclusion annual bonus scheme- not guaranteed – based on company and individual performance
- Subsidised restaurant onsite
- Tax saver scheme/ cycle to work scheme
- Working hours 9- 5:30pm and 1 hour 15 for lunch
- Holidays – 25 days annual leave
- Free gym on site
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.