Sigmar Recruitment has an interesting job for a Data Analyst available with a Financial Services Company in Dublin South.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for the reporting across the company and involved in the planning and development of reports as well as troubleshooting any data/report issues. It is a 3 years Fixed Term Contract with a strong possibility of extending it to permanent.
The Data Analyst will ensure that reports have the following qualities:
- Data remains consistent across the database;
- Data is clearly defined;
- Users access data concurrently
- There is provision for data security and recovery control
Tasks may involve some or all of the following:
- Maintaining and pro-actively managing existing reporting infrastructure
- Ensure that data dictionary is maintained
- Designing and documenting new reporting requirements
- Provide ad hoc data extracts and reports as required
- Controlling access permissions and privileges
- Ensure data integrity and security
Your knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role/similar experience
- Experience in retail banking/financial services is desirable
- Good knowledge of the lending process particularly in relation to mortgages
- Strong reporting skills
- Experience in relation to SQL, query building and reporting tools
- Sound understanding of the other Microsoft technologies including Excel
- Analytical and logical thinker with good problem solving skills
- Self driven with ability to take ownership of tasks and to follow through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Solid documentation and record keeping ability
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +01 4744 686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.