Sigmar Recruitment has an interesting job for a Senior iOS Developer available with a Global Tech Giant in Dublin South .
What you will do:
• Develop efficient, reusable and performant code
• Architect, design, develop and deploy new features and products
• Identify and address performance issues
• Integrate native applications with back-end .NET systems
• Develop micro-apps that integrate seamlessly with the rest of the the company's eco-system
• Collaborate with Product Designers to implement the next generation of the client's products
• Conduct research and Proof of Concepts on emerging technologies
• Work as part of a cross functional agile development team
• 4+ years of experience working with iOS, shipping at least one application/software library
• Multiple published apps in the App Store
• Highly proficient in Objective-C and Swift
• Experience with additional platforms a major benefit, particularly .NET and Android
• Experience with integration methodologies for APIs desirable (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
• Experience with GIT or other revision control system is a plus
• Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Lydia on email@example.com or alternatively call +35314744686.
If you don't have an updated CV, call me to have a chat and let's see is there a way for you to go forward or perhaps I can help you with more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.