Junior Accounts Assistant 30K
My client, a successful Multinational based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Junior Accounts Assistant. The role would entail the provision of management and statutory accounting services and outsourced finance function support to a broad client base across a range of industries.
- Preparation of
- Management accounts
- Statutory financial statements
- VAT / VIES returns
- CSO returns
- Posting to GL Ledgers
- Bank account maintenance.
- Processing bank transfers.
- Maintenance of creditor and debtor ledger.
- Reconciling nominal accounts.
- Updating Sage 50 accounting system.
- Share scheme administration.
- Provision of general financial management information to clients.
- Providing support drafting statutory financial statements.
- Strong attention to detail
- Diligent and ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of using accounting packages
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of bank account management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
The successful candidate will be expected to pursue completion of the ACCA accounting qualification. The firm supports obtaining the ACCA qualification through payment of fees and study leave.
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Subsidised healthcare insurance
- Professional exam support
To apply for this Junior Accounts Assistant role in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.