Lead Project Engineer
Our client is seeking an experienced Lead Project Engineer to join their project department who are based in Dublin 3.
They are looking for someone with minimum 7 years’ experience preferably from the construction industry with a degree in electrical or building services engineering.
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy company and work on projects which help shape Irelands infrastructure.
The Job at Hand:
- Working closely with the PMO Head of Department & Principal Project Engineer, the lead project engineer will assist in managing the Project Engineering Team, assign tasks, and oversee engineering development on individual projects.
- Liaising with the PMO Head of Department & Principal Project Engineer Planning, including identifying project stages and determining necessary controls, considering any constraint or conflict with ERTO’s normal day-to-day activities and other Projects, and proposing solutions to manage / mitigate these conflicts.
- Responsible for managing progress, constraints and budget and reporting to the PMO Head of Department on individual projects daily.
- Liaise with the Project Manager and Principal Project Engineer to ensure compliance with the Procurement procedures.
- Degree qualification in Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical or Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ previous experience within the construction industry is desirable.
- Knowledge & experience of current EN and IEC Standards.
- Knowledge & experience of NEN Standards is advantageous.
- Experience in Amtech, Dialux, AutoCAD and MS Office Suite Software and other engineering packages.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Project team management experience demonstrating successful delivery of large projects.
- Excellent knowledge in Auto Cad, MS Office and MS Project.
- Excellent reporting, financial management and communicational skills.
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.