Part qualified / Accounting finalist – ACA or ACCA
- Preparation / review of IFRS, FRS101 and/or FRS102 statutory financial statements for Irish subsidiaries of multinational companies.
- Researching the technical accounting elements for IFRS accounting standards.
- Applying the Company Law requirements to a set of statutory financial statements.
- Researching the varying disclosure requirements required by accounting standards versus the company law requirements for Irish entities.
- General ledger posting experience
- Liaison with external auditors at year end to ensure a smooth and efficient year end sign off for each client’s annual financial statements.
Extensive Benefits the best around:
- On-site gym, fitness classes and wellbeing services
- On-site restaurant, café, shop and dry cleaning services
- Flexible Friday finish
- Professional exam support
- New parent leave, wedding leave and gratuity
- Market Leading Pension
- Subsidised healthcare insurance
- Paid maternity leave
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.