Our client has a new job opening for Customer support agent with Spanish & Portuguese (Native Level)
Our client is a Multinational organization who combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise and the role requires a fully fluent trilingual.
- Bachelors degree with relevant customer service experience. Business experience.
- Fluency in English & Spanish & Portuguese.
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers in a rational and empathetic manner
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customer queries
- Handle calls requesting product information
- Answer calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handle these in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
- Accurately record all communication transactions information in the database.
- Document concisely, in accordance with best company practices.
- Facilitate fulfilment of customers’ requests
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management (experience related).
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Additional Skills/Preferences
- Knowledge of service centre or medical information operational experience development, scientific or medical communications field
- Project management experience
- Systems - MS Office, Salesforce, Veeva, Interaction Client Phone system
- Demonstrate a strong compliance-oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable policies, documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Operational controls for your area
- Support all investigations, monitoring and affiliate audits as required
- Ensure high levels of confidentiality to protect customer sensitive data
- Actively work with the core team members, customers & internal business partners to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our external customers & GBS internal business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our customer’s experience with the GBS
- Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Regional/Global Medical Information team to drive improvements for processes
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.