Assistant Financial Accountant
My client, a successful Multinational based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Assistant Financial Accountant. The role would entail the preparation of statutory financial statements to a broad client base across a range of industries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation / review of IFRS, FRS101 and/or FRS102 statutory financial statements for Irish subsidiaries of multinational companies.
- Researching the technical accounting elements for IFRS accounting standards.
- General ledger posting experience
- Customising financial information to suit clients’ needs i.e. customising Sage, using clients own accounting systems (SAP), complete consolidation accounting reports.
- Daily liaison with tax and audit colleagues on various technical accounting issues that may arise.
- Maintaining client relationships and liaising with clients on issues and supporting the team in particular technical areas when preparing Statutory Financial Statements.
- Part qualified Accountant
- 2 years accountancy experience
- Multinational experience would be a plus
- Committed and motivated team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for this Assistant Financial Accountant role in Dublin City Centre, contact in confidence Sirina McKeogh in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4659 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.