Job: Quarry Foreman
Our client is currently looking to hire a Quarry Foreman for immediate start at their Quarry in Wicklow.
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of Quartzite and Granite around Ireland and the UK.
Salary will be based on experience but to be in the region of 45- 50k.
The Job at Hand:
The Foreman position is responsible for the day to day operations of the quarry including the following, but not limited to:
- Handling the aspects related to quarry personnel and customers
- Scheduling and necessary plant maintenance.
- Required to ensure that the quarry site operates efficiently and successfully.
- Have previous experience in a supervisory position.
- Have experience working for a civils company previously.
- Have experience working around heavy plant.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in plant maintenance.
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.