MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE STEEL INDUSTRY
Reporting to the Senior Estimator, the purpose of this job is to support the company growth plan by taking responsibilities for numerous varied aspects of the estimating function with a specific focus on architectural metal works.
- Management of Pre-Production Only orders from estimate through to invoicing
- Preparation of Tender Packages to clients and prospective clients for non-standard products
- Maintain the Estimating Library
- Liaise with other departments as required to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery
- Preparation of Enquiry Packages providing supplier quotes
- Complete pricing and provide quotations for Signature Stairs products
- Conduct cost analysis following completion of jobs
- Work to a high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001 and EN1090
- Adhoc Duties
Minimum requirements of Estimator:
- Relevant qualification, i.e. Construction Studies, Engineering
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Understanding of quantity surveying and estimating
- You will be expected to attend training courses where necessary to assist you in carrying out these duties.
- Flexibility to move between projects
- Knowledge of steel materials
- Experience in working with architectural metal works
- Proven ability to read and analyse technical drawings
- Excellent organisational skills and proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
The Estimator role requires a minimum of 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
A reasonable level of overtime may be required to ensure the fulfilment of the requirements of this role.
Call Jenny @ Sigmar Recruitment and quote the above job reference on 066 4012325/0830407754 or email email@example.com in complete confidence
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.