- Ideally 3 - 5 years expereince
- Shared Services experience
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA.
- Good technical knowledge of IFRS
- Preparation of monthly financial information, from start to finish, for Group entities (including Management Accounts) with supporting commentary, working within strict deadlines and liaising with the subsidiary companies.
- Manage full trial balance and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including VAT returns, sales reconciliations, wages reconciliations, etc).
- Liaising with local management and billing teams
- Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
- Involvement in the annual audit
- Ad-hoc projects including general administrative duties
- Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
- Assisting in the integration of completed acquisitions
If you are curious about this position or any other Finanical Accountant positions please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with a recent copy of your CV in word format
NB* Further details will be given upon application.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.