Multi-national Media Company- Trainee Accountant – City Centre- €30K
Great opportunity for those thinking about starting their ACCA qualification or for those who are at the early stages of studying. The company has made it their mission to provide a working environment which is friendly, dynamic and most of all an environment which provides trainee accountants with the best environment to learn and develop their skills.
Work place is infamous for its culture. The atmosphere in the office is friendly and fun – but filled with talented individuals who excel in their roles.
- Accounts Payable responsibilities- paying and processing invoices
- Accounts receivable- processing incoming payments
- Dealing and solving queries/ discrepancies
- assisting in preparation of all Revenue & CSO returns
- assisting where required in monthly payroll
- assisting in bank & credit card reconciliations
- liaising with auditors when required
The ideal candidate:
- Salary €30,000
- Study support
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and innovative work environment
- Will have at least 2 years part qual / accounts assistant early stage of exams.
- Ideally coming from a smaller company
- Must have strong credit control/accounts receivable experience
- Working with a team of 6 reports into Finance Manager
- Great opportunity to learn in a market leading environment
- offering 5% contribution towards your pension
- Life Assurance
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- Cycle-to-Work and TaxSaver schemes
- Running lessons with a dedicated trainer, right from our office
- Monthly free breakfast
- MacBooks are our standard,
- A great central location in the heart of Dublin city centre
Send cv to Louise Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.