Systems Accountant | Irish Manufacturing Firm | West Dublin
My client is an Irish manufacturing and distribution group with subsidiaries in Ireland, UK and Poland. Due to their continued growth they require a Systems Accountant for their office in Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to add value to the organisation and assist with the continued expansion of the company.
The position reports into the CFO and will be a permanent position paying between 55-70k + benefits.
• Will manage a variety of projects, which include stakeholders from various parts of the business.
• Implement a new HR System.
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes.
• Assisting in the integration of completed acquisitions.
• Involved in Transfer Pricing Projects.
• Managing a GDPR Project.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage
• Experience with Data warehousing or Jet Reports would be an advantage
• Qualified accountant or relevant 3rd level degree (Finance, IT or Project Management)
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.