Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a Data Scientist who would like to work remotely within a Global Tech Company. To apply or for more info, contact Claire on email@example.com
About the role:
- Using your data science and engineering skills, you'll create products based on machine learning, analyze large volumes of complex data, model challenging problems, and develop algorithms to solve our internal and client needs.
- You will work and experiment with state-of-the-art web crawling, machine learning and data processing technologies. Some of the problems you’ll be working on include object detection, text classification, named entity recognition, crawling algorithms.
What you will need:
- Strong machine learning background (natural language processing, computer vision, deep learning, “classical” methods)
- Hands-on experience in Data Science projects (data preparation, target metrics, model evaluation, validation, etc.)
- Strong software development skills, ideally in python.
- Experience with any of these tools is a plus: pytorch, scikit-learn, tensorflow, pandas, jupyter, spacy, gensim, vowpal wabbit, crfsuite, scrapy, spark, AWS, docker, kafka.
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.