My client based down in East Cork has multiple permanent positions available with a newly created team in their Finance department.
This role is an Associate Level and offers career progression, ongoing learning opportunities and amazing benefits.
Your role would be a Finance Assistant for a large team and your duties would include:
- Vendor creation and management
- PO creation and maintenance
- Tracking trial budget vs POs created to ensure an appropriate split of the trial budget across sites based on the patient enrolment numbers
- Issue resolution related to rejected invoices
- Vendor follow up where invoices have not been received
- Understand and comply with procurement, legal and financial requirements and procedures
- Identify, communicate, and resolve issues
- Anticipate and monitor dynamically changing priorities
- Provide feedback and shared learning for continuous improvement
Basic Qualifications Needed are:
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P function
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak additional languages is a benefit (French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Polish)
- Appreciation of / experience in compliance-driven environment
- Ability to learn and comply with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
For more information please call Leah on 0214847 135 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.