This is an exciting opportunity to work with an expert team on top of its game; a leader in its field with ambitious plans for the future. This is a key role supporting the sales team. It will give you the opportunity to use your business operations and sales support experience and skills to make a valuable contribution to our growth.
The Sales Administrator manages and maintains support functions essential to the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team. These include administration, reporting, business support, client engagement, account management, and sales process optimization.
- Be the first line of support to the sales teams.
- Administer all quotations, contracts, invoicing and collection.
- Daily processing of orders and shipment preparation, including logistics
- Responding to email requests & queries, and telephone contact
- Resolving order, shipping, returns, credits & invoice queries
- Maintaining and updating files on individual accounts
- Reviewing daily reports for customer allocations, back-orders, financials
- Dealing with stock orders and order release
- Internal and external reporting
- Responsible for ensuring all customer queries and issues are answered in a timely manner.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Experience of working in a dynamic and varied business environment with the agility to effectively prioritise tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical approach to identifying opportunities.
- Strong Customer Support experience.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Skilled at dealing with client and stakeholder needs in a professional manner.
- 2/3+ years demonstrable track record of success in Sales Support / Operations
- Experience in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Google Docs and CRM systems.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.