My client has an exciting new team project to be based in their Global Business Solutions Centre based in East Cork.
This role is within their new Clinical Trial Capabilities Team, who focus on the companies clinical research and, in particular, clinical study start-up activities across the EU and other regions, like the Middle East, Africa and Russia.
Your role as a Clinical Trial Associate is to ensure the investigator sites meet requirements to enrol study participants into clinical trials and support ongoing activities during site maintenance and closeout.
You would also be responsible for obtaining clinical trial authorizations and ethical approvals, execution of the budget and contract, and activities related to clinical finance records management and site training.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a scientific or health-related field, two years of clinical research experience or relevant experience preferred
- Understanding of the overall clinical development paradigm and the importance of efficient site initiation
- Applied knowledge of project management processes and skills
- Appreciation of / experience in a compliance-driven environment
- Language capabilities in the following: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Dutch, Flemish, Swiss German, Austrian German, Slovakian, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Ukrainian, and Turkish
This role is permanent and has some fantastic benefits including healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, educational assistance, on-site parking and much more
Please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.