Financial Accountant | Expanding Irish Technology Company | North Dublin
My client, an Irish owned technology firm with major European expansion plans is seeking a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be joining a growing finance team assist with the UK & Ireland region. This new role will report to our Group Financial Controller and the scope of this position will widen in line with our business growth in the region.
The role will be based in North Dublin and the salary will range from 55-57k + benefits.
• Preparation of monthly financial information, from start to finish, for Group entities (including Management Accounts) with supporting commentary, working within strict deadlines and liaising with the subsidiary companies in the UK and Ireland predominantly.
• Manage full trial balance and maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliations (including VAT returns, sales reconciliations, wages reconciliations, etc).
• Liaising with local management and billing teams
• Monthly and annual assistance with forecasts and budget preparation
• Involvement in the annual audit
• Ad-hoc projects including general administrative duties
• Ongoing improvement of department controls and processes
•Assisting in the integration of completed acquisitions
• Accounting Qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
• Good technical knowledge of IFRS
• Third Level Degree or equivalent
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.