Customer Service Team Leader
€50,000 - €60,000 + 10% Bonus
Located in Dublin 4
Are you looking for a permanent position with an attract salary and bonus structure located in Dublin? This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader with experience in coaching and managing the Team’s performance.
Key Responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Managing the Team’s performance to highly effective levels by driving, motivating and influencing Team members.
- Subject Matter Expert in Mortgage Operations, internal procedures and Central Bank compliance.
- Managing performance to ensure specific operational KPI’s are met by Start Customer Services
- Assist the Customer Service Manager with the loan redemption process, definition of interest rate codes, verifying the information provided by the ICB and TRS reporting processes etc
- Working with your team to ensure MARP appeals are actioned on time, insurance cover is in place where required, requests for information under the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR are processed correctly etc
- Assisting with the recruitment of new team members
- Participating in the delivery of training programmes
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 years' team coaching and performance management within a mortgage or lending enviornment
- Strong knowledge of CCMA and MARP processes
- Experience working in a busy target driven environment
- APA (Loans) or similar qualification is desirable
For more information on this position please contact Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.