Credit Policy & Project Manager
Permanent role - Salary €70k - €75k
Located in Dublin
Our Client, a leading global payments solutions provider, based in Dublin, is looking to hire an experienced Credit Risk Specialist.
Do you have relevant experience in banking, credit risk and policy management, project management and a firm understanding of European banking regulation??
Key Tasks, including, but not limited to;
- Development and maintenance of the Bank’s credit policies and frameworks taking into account current regulatory expectations, group policies and practices.
- Oversight and monitoring of credit policy adherence, approved exception performance and procedures including periodic independent analysis and testing.
- Subject matter expert for regulation and regulatory change relevant to credit risk management
- 5 years risk policy and/or project management experience working in a bank or professional services firm
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or Accounting discipline (Master’s degree is an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret, scope and control policy and project work.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information i'd love to hear from you!
Please give me a call on 01-4744606 or send an updated CV (in Word Format) to email@example.com
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.