My client, a leading IT applications company, is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to lead a team of Inside Sales Representatives based in Galway.
- Lead and motivate a team of Inside Sales Representatives, setting clear expectations of
- performance/ conduct and measuring against this in order to meet or exceed budget expectation.
- Assess the sales pipeline of each Inside Sales Representatives and prepare regular sales forecasts for Sales Managers.
- Review the Sales Activity & Performance Dashboard for each team member and interpret it, offering guidance on how to improve.
- Attend regional and local trade shows, partner events and seminars.
- Build, report on and communicate key metrics to track success of campaigns, events, and marketing activities in the region.
- At least three years Inside Sales Management experience with strong leadership skills and the ability to oversee and educate team members, while still inspiring and motivating them.
- Proven ability to sell software-as-a-Service business applications to existing and new clients.
- Proven experience working with a CRM and the ability to run reports within it.
- Able to set targets and achieve or exceed them.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with experience dealing with people from
- different backgrounds and cultures.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.