Quality Systems Coordinator
Our client is seeking a Quality Systems Coordinator for an international mechanical, electrical and instrumentation company to be situated in Cork. The Quality Systems Coordinator will be involved in the company wide review and promotion of the implementation of the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System across all their Engineering projects including Pharma projects.
The Job at Hand:
- Understand the process approach to project delivery and the interaction of people, practices and deliverables.
- Promote Quality assurance practices in our Engineering Environment through auditing and training of staff in each of our business processes.
- Liaise with in-house project teams to promote understanding of project Quality Plans.
- Monitor and report on project Key Performance indicators as they relate to Quality practice.
- Promote through in-house tool box talks and workshops, installation quality and workmanship standards.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the successful completion of projects on a system by system basis.
- Work with project supervision staff in the scheduling of and reporting on test completion, witnessing and recording of same.
- Co-ordinate QC and Technical related issues & to ensure quality of the installation.
- Participate in the planning and execution of project audits.
- Good Communicator both verbally and in written format.
- Works on own initiative.
- Passionate about continual improvement, engaging with people and encouraging good practice
- Comfortable in a team environment and actively engaging with teams
- Previous experience with Document Control/Quality Systems for construction
Please contact Graeme: Ph 01 9619706 / Email - email@example.com to apply or for further information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.